Is your customer looking to take out a futher advance, transfer their product or move home?
We're here to help.
If your customer is moving home, you could port their current rate to a new property or take out a new loan with us. Please see our porting and moving page to find out more.
If they're looking to transfer their mortgage to a new product, visit our product transfer page to find out what options are available.
Or if they'd like to borrow more money, take a look at our further advance page for more details.
For all existing customer transactions
You can submit standard residential and Buy to Let applications for your customers. However if:
- your customer's account number doesn't start with 80 and is not ten digits long, or
- you didn't introduce their current mortgage, or
- the mortgage started before June 2014,
Please call our enquiry line on 0345 266 8928* before giving advice.
What do you need to do?
- Check your customer has a mortgage with Post Office Money® or Post Office for Intermediaries. Your customer may have a Bank of Ireland branded mortgage document, but they will need to have applied through Post Office originally and not Bank of Ireland.
- Make sure you're registered and able to submit business with Post Office for Intermediaries so we can verify you. Check our how to do business page for more information.
If your customer doesn't have all the details you need, or your customer isn't present, you can call us to find out more about their outstanding balance, repayment type, term remaining and existing product details (including any ERCs). Just call our enquiry line on 0345 266 8928*. You'll need to provide the following information for security purposes:
- System registration details (e.g. FCA number, firms address, security questions)
- Customer account number
- Customer name
- Customer date of birth